Saturday, October 7, 2017

Dexter of Pozzelby is in Paperback

I published DEXTER OF POZZELBY a few years ago as an e-book, the first story I wrote in the land of Ereth. Now it is revised and available on Amazon for just $9.99. There is also a revised version of the e-book on Kindle/KDP Select available for only $2.99. Links to both are above.

Other news from the writing front--

I am re-formatting the paperback of MIRALEE: A SHADOW KNIGHTS TALE to reduce the page count and lower the price to the $10 range as well. That should be happening in the next week or so.

I have finished a lot of material all at once. I have been querying my Middle Grade Novel, THE SEA CROWS. I have three short stories, URINE RAINBOWS, PREYING FOR THE HOMELESS, and THE BABY BOILER, that have all been submitted to magazines or anthologies. And I recently completed the rough draft of a picture book! All the while working on the first edit of a YA Fantasy Novel that I finished the rough draft of a month or two ago. It was a busy summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment